Saturday, January 16, 2010

Super Show 2 is ON for Malaysia!!

Yes..
The biggest Korean boy band-- Super Junior is coming to Malaysia..
This would be definitely a good news for ELFs and K-pop lovers..

It's really a BIG surprise for me to know that they coming!!
WOOOooAAAHH!!
Feeling like screaming out loud!!
Super Junior!!!

Organized by Redstar Presents, event managed by Marctensia and Warner Music as the record label, Super Junior, the 2nd Asia Tour, Super Show 2 is set to kick off on Saturday, 20th March 2009, 7.00pm at Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. Super Junior last came to Malaysia for MTV Asia Awards 2008 but this time, it’ll be their first ever concert. The biggest boy band group will present their indisputable energy and showmanship on stage. ---- Retrieved from Axcess Tickets Sdn Bhd website
I will be using my angpau money for the ticket of this concert..
I am sure I do not want to miss this chance of seeing Super Junior performing LIVE in front of me..
Their songs, their dance choreography, their cute faces............. *started dreaming*
Super Junior oppa, see you guys soon..

For more details, please log on to:
www.marctensia.com and www.axcess.com.my

~Lots Of Love~

4 comments:

  1. I also wanna go~~!! Dunno my parents will let me go watch a not... T.T

    DongHae oppa~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg.... SUPER SJ fan. hahaha... xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. not really a super 1...
    there are too much ppl out there who are super than me.. =P

    ReplyDelete