Friday, September 17, 2010

Messy Day

Okay, I just did something "very nice" to my crisis management paper today~
I couldn't finish it in time and I bet the lecturer would love me because I exchanged the precious 40 marks with "crab" (crapzzz la) for him to enjoy..
After the exam, it seems like everybody agree that the time should be 2.5 hours instead of only 2 hours..
But it's over, the only thing I can do is to pray that the "crab" tastes great..
Now I should focus on the paper tomorrow-- Multimedia Tools for Advertising..
This subject is making my head explode and some more I am having it TOMORROW!!!
Luckily it's in afternoon, hahaha...


I didn't get to sleep last night..
I was tired but I just couldn't fall asleep..
I turned on the bed for one hour and I gave up..
So, I am extremely tired after my exam.. (you know how that feels like releasing a stretched rubber band)
I went back apartment (wendy is still sleeping) and slept..
Then, I woke up by a phone call..
When I tried to sleep again after the call, I thought of the dream I had before I was woke by the ringtone..
Oh my! It's so ridiculous and funny.. But I find it logic in the dream, why? XD
I laughed alone in my room like a mad person and the next thing I know is-- I am too excited to fall asleep..
I am actually tired and sleepy but I just couldn't get myself back on dreamland..
That's why I am updating my blog here.. =="

Tomorrow shall be a better day~ <3
Jia you study!!




~Lots Of Love~

1 comment: