Thursday, August 26, 2010

2 months

 Update my blog after 2 months time, is it still considered an "update"? XD
This semester's assignments are way too heavy for me to have time blogging..
Yea, I know it's my time management problem..

By the way, I learned a lot.. From the people around me, from myself..
A lot of things happened during this 13 weeks, for example, I found out that I was not the only one that has the same perception towards something..
I am those who easily see, or maybe I should say "sense" intentions and behavior behind something..
But I will not tell anybody about it because I think that it is not necessary. Since the others think that  it is good, then why should I spoil their happiness?
Until the day when others get really annoyed with the things, until the day they started to complain about it with me, only I will tell them that actually I knew about it since long time ago.

I do not think that it is a good thing.

Because all these that I see are the negative sides, not the positive ones.
I should learn to appreciate the good things in life instead of looking at the bad sides and get upset with it and affect my life.
It's not worth it.
Love like how He loves me.
This is my new lesson.

~Lots Of Love~

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see WHAT you meant here... Well ,gotta agree with you on this. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If she doesn't want to, then don't force her.. it's not your blog but hers... she gave u a message by deleting ur post....

    ReplyDelete